About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

News. Views etc...Briefly ...

I'm having a lazy day or two! I have just added a few pictures over on the Airfix Blog (HO/OO Tarzan, Farm, German Para's, Luftwaffe Ground Crew and Washington's Army posts) but as they all still need blurb and the whole blog seems to be on my mental back-burner it's not exactly earth-shattering stuff!

=========================

There is a nice group of posts taking shape here in the background and I'll schedule something for tomorrow before I leave, meanwhile and while I'm here . . .

=========================
. . . it's less then three months now!

More:

eMail; pw.editor@ntlworld.com
=========================

 Cold Steel
"They don't like it up 'em, Captain Mainwaring, they don't like it up 'em!"

2 comments:

Ross Mac rmacfa@gmail.com said...

Two of my all time favourite figures on the right. (My right, their left, the Marx ones)

Hugh Walter said...

Glad you liked it Ross, I was just throwing an old scan up to 'enhance' the boring post! I think this is a colour version of an old B&W
One-inch Warrior article?

I have an un-unpacked (mint!) set somewhere, but I think it may be in storage, I know I have some lose forts here as I've blogged them, and while I have lots of lose figures I'm not sure I've got all of them in both colours, but I'll see what I can do about a post on them!

H